The designs of eagle tattoos They are very popular in the modern world for both men and women.
🈴 Check out our exclusive Image Gallery: 👇
Majestic and noble birds have adorned the bodies of a strong half of humanity since ancient times. Many legends and myths are associated with these magnificent creatures, and most people have a stable image of strength and power when seeing an eagle tattoo. The owners of such images on the body are characterized by the following character traits:
- joy spirit;
- physical and spiritual strength.
Such a tattoo a person strives not only to express himself, but also attracts positive things into his life.
Since a composition with a proud bird is considered a kind of talisman and amulet.
About the drawing
In different countries, sketches with this beautiful creature are interpreted differently.
Since time immemorial, the eagle has been a lion in the world of birds.
King, who is characterized by nobility, wisdom, pride, strength and the fight for victory.
- In China, the meaning main of a tattoo was courage and fearlessness.
- In Rome, it is a symbol of military luck.
- For Christians, it is a sign of sincerity, faith and purity of soul.
- The Indians believed in the protection of a powerful bird and it is from adversity.
- In Scandinavians – wisdom is the main feature
Women sometimes also choose such a pattern to decorate the body, in this case it means maternal love and protection.