Hair Tattoos!!! Should they be called Tattoos? how to apply it... brief explanation.
The world will never be the same again! Now tattoos can be done not only on the bodybut also in the hair.
🈴 Check out our exclusive Image Gallery: 👇
Earlier we wrote about one of the hottest tattoo flash trends… Unusual “stickers” are so loved by tattoo lovers fashion that beauty brands have gone further and expanded the geography of their application. Now a tattoo can be a decoration for hair.
Thus, the Australian brand Scünci has launched its own line of temporary hair accessories. One of the first to try on a fashion accessory was the younger sister of Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner.
To get a tattoo, you need to follow a few simple steps:
- First wash your hair, apply a moisturizing mask and style until smooth and even.
- Then remove the film from the image and stick it to the desired place on the hair. It is good if the drawing goes from the parting to the hair.
- Press the drawing with a damp cotton so that it prints well.
- Wait until the paper turns translucent (20-30 seconds).
- remove with careful the paper layer.
Voila, the tattoo is done!
This is a great way to diversify your everyday appearance or, conversely, to make yourself that tattoo before going to a party.
Removing a tattoo is very simple. The next time you wash your hair, you will wash it with a normal shampoo.