A tattoo instead of a wedding ring is a symbol of eternal love!
Some modern newlyweds instead of wedding rings make small tattoos on the ring finger. The idea is creative and novel, but not all couples decide to take that step.
🈴 Check out our exclusive Image Gallery: 👇
The positive sides of tattoos instead of wedding rings
There are several main reasons why the couples lovebirds happily go to tattoo parlors and fill themselves with so-called "wedding rings":
- For some newlyweds, these tattoos are a sign of everlasting and unbreakable love. An engagement ring is also purchased for life, but can be safely removed if you get divorced. That is, modern youth believe that by getting a tattoo, they seem to be giving an eternal love oath, in which there is no place for parting, divorce and betrayal. Many people think that a tattoo on the ring finger means much more than a wedding ring. There is another very interesting opinion: the ring, if desired, can be removed at any time, the tattoo cannot, which means that this is a conventional sign for the opposite sex, clearly indicating the presence of a second half and a serious relationship. .
- Tattoos on the hands of spouses like wedding rings look very original and creative. They attract the attention of people and immediately create an unusual image of the bride and groom, which is what the newlyweds want to achieve.
- There are also more practical reasons. For example, some people are not supposed to wear rings at work. Most often these are professions associated with some kind of production or sterility. That is, it turns out that the most often purchased wedding ring lies on the shelf at home. That is why some couples decide to get tattoos. There is one more thing: some of the newlyweds may be allergic to metals. It is clear that a person with such a disease will not wear a wedding ring. And a tattoo will help in this situation.
Negative sides of tattoos on the ring fingers
- It is worth considering: How is it that in most cases only young brides and grooms make tattoos instead of wedding rings? The thing is that for some such a step is a protest against the traditional institution of marriage, it is a challenge to the public, whose views, in their opinion, are very old and have long been unpopular. But everyone understands that youth is not eternal and, unfortunately, it happens that love also passes. Therefore, after a while, you can regret the teddy tattoo on your ring finger and ask yourself all the time: why did I do this?
- No matter how the newlyweds convince themselves that a tattoo is some kind of eternal amulet for their partner, which is made for life, and the wedding ring can be lost and not worn at all, tattoos are also not filled forever. For example, over time, they change color, become dull and dim. And, in the end, the tattoo can also be removed in salons. That is, when you break off relations with a loved one, there is an opportunity not to blame yourself for the tattoo made, but simply to remove it. As a result, it turns out that the essence of the wedding ring and the tattoo that can replace it is the same.