Panda tattoo designs have recently become fashionable, but it managed to take a stable footing in this art form.
This tattoo is more suitable for a kind, calm and balanced person.
🈴 Check out our exclusive Image Gallery: 👇
🔥Select a topic of your interest:🔥👇
About the image:
Since ancient times, the expression "panda diplomacy". It came from China.
The government of the country presented a bamboo bear to the countries with which a truce and agreement was reached.
Hence the basic meaning:
- symbol of friendship and reconciliation;
- trust sign;
- good relationship.
Important note that this rare animal is listed in the Red Book. The species is threatened with extinction, which is why it has become a symbol of the World Wildlife Organization.
Did you decide to get a panda tattoo?
The giant panda is a mammal of the bear family that lives in China and feeds mainly on bamboo. Unlike more "traditional" bears, this animal evokes only positive emotions and associations in people. A panda is always seen as a friendly and kind lout. A tattoo with her will suit both a man and a woman. In the world, such a plot is inferior in popularity to the body drawings with wolves, lions, bearyes , but, for example, in China it is quite common. At the same time, in recent years, the release of the Disney cartoon "Kung Fu Panda" has affected the growing popularity of the image and interest in the animal.
What does the image of a panda mean?
Of course, a person gives a meaning personal, sometimes intimate, to a tattoo. The meaning of a panda tattoo varies depending on the type and style of its image.
Panda tattoos mean:
- If a tattoo with a panda is made in bright colors and usually puts you in a good mood, so the owner, like a bear Chinese, is calm, balanced and friendly by nature.
- Is the image in black and white? So, the owner of the image is probably an ardent fighter for nature and living things, because the panda is a symbol of the World Fund for the Conservation of Animals. A person may not fight for the rights of animals, but just sincerely admire nature.
- If a person is not limited to an animal, but also adorns his body with a lotus, sakura or bamboo, this symbolizes the wisdom, balanced decisions and self-control characteristic of the sages of ancient China.
- He bear bamboo is a predator by nature, but it feeds mainly on plant foods, so a panda tattoo can be found on the body from a vegetarian.
- A panda is a rare animal, so the owner of a tattoo depicting a funny animal You can consciously or unconsciously emphasize your exclusivity, innovative thinking and highly developed creativity.
Some animal rights activists place the emblem on their bodies as a sign of sympathy for the environment. situations.
Panda is often combined with hieroglyphics, bamboo or lotus stems, and Yin-Yang signs. It should be noted that women choose color and men black and white.
Panda – in any case it is the choice of an extraordinary personality.
Some emphasize their concern for wildlife and the ecological situation, while others prefer to place their innermost meaning on this cute creature. What will you choose?
Tattoos of Panda bears resting on some bamboo branches with butterfly sun and stars
Panda Bear Tattoo Ideas Photo Gallery:
Panda tattoos on women:
Important! If the men are inclined towards a more realistic representation of a Chinese bear, the girls are asked to do so. draw more like a cartoon, like a stuffed toy.
The image of a tattoo in the form of bear chinese in the body of a girl indicates kindness, frankness, sincerity and femininity.
Less common is the image of a bear with wings, this indicates the spirituality and dreaminess of the girl, who loves to fly in the clouds.
Pandu can also be filled by quite decisive "fighter" women who are into martial arts.
♋️ Keep seeing the best Selections (of the Group and the best on the Internet) of Tattoos Tattoos with their Meanings that we have made especially for You 🌹