Ear Tattoos – Stylish Ear Tattoo Ideas
Ear tattoos are usually a miniature drawing that looks like a unusual accessory and complements the image of a person. The tattoo can be located behind the ear or on the auricle itself, depending on desires and aesthetic considerations. Ear tattoos are popular among girls and men. Most often, a pattern, ornament or symbol is chosen for such a tattoo.
🈴 Check out our exclusive Image Gallery: 👇
Why choose an ear tattoo?
1. The tattoo on the ear is elegant!
A tattoo in an unusual place adds a non-standard accent to your appearance and looks very stylish.
2. The tattoo on the ear does not attract attention.
For those who fundamentally do not show their tattoo to others, a tattoo in the area behind the ear is suitable. A small symbol or a thumbnail image it can be easily hidden from public view. This mainly applies to girls who have the ability to hide tattoos with their hair.
3. A small tattoo does not require large investments.
A small drawing does not require a lot of thought over the sketch, several sessions of the master's work and large material and time costs. In just a few hours of work, you will have a small, interesting and stylish tattoo.
4. An ear tattoo can draw attention away from blemishes.
It is definitely worth accepting yourself and loving your appearance. But if you nevertheless have a small complex about a hump on your nose or a small scar on your face, then an emphasis on a tattoo will help to cope with this complex. A tattoo always gives confidence to a person. The attention of others will be attracted by the unusual pattern on the earlobe, and not by its small scar-like defect.
5. Ear tattoos can be used in combination with piercings.
If you have an ear piercing , a tattoo can do the same. Or by combining piercings and tattoos, you can create a beautiful and unusual accent that will not look defiant, but at the same time unique and unusual.
What you should know about ear tattoos:
- The skin of the ear is very delicate, so you must prepare for the session very carefully to avoid pains unnecessary.
- He sketch it should be simple, without unnecessary details. This is due to the fact that the auricle has a complex shape, and, first of all, the drawing must be clear and legible so that it does not look like a shapeless blob.
- Be prepared for your ear tattoo to be touched up periodically. The cartilage skin is thin and mobile, in addition to this, the ear secretes substances that have a protective function. For a tattoo, exposure to sebum or earwax is in no way helpful. Therefore, even at the stage of planning an ear tattoo, you need to think over a laconic sketch and be prepared for the fact that it will sometimes have to be retouched.
🔥Select a topic of your interest:🔥👇
Does it hurt to get a tattoo on the ear?
According to him pain map, any tattoo on the head brings a high degree of pain . This is due to the large number of nerves that run through the head. It must be taken into account that all the drawings that can be made in the ear and in its area are very small and you will not have to endure the pain for long. A small ornament or a memorable date behind your ear will not make you suffer discomfort.
Ear Tattoo Care
A tattoo in the ear area does not require any special care and fully obeys all care rules of any tattoo. The peculiarity lies only in the tattoo inside the auricle, technically they cannot be sealed with a cast or bandage. Therefore, they need to renew the layer of healing cream a little more often. The master will tell you all the necessary care recommendations.
Tattoo Behind The Ear
Tattoos behind the ear are no less popular than tattoos on the ear. Drawing in the area behind the ear is easier to do, since the skin does not have complex curves like on the ear. As for the aesthetic component and pain sensations, tattoos in the ear and behind the ear are almost the same.
Ear tattoos for women
Girls have long had an ear tattoo as their favorite. A small drawing attracts with its interesting and unusual placement, it looks aesthetically pleasing and, if desired, can be completely hidden from prying eyes with curls. Favorite themes for ear tattoos for girls: flowers, lines, small ornaments, patterns, symbols and memorable dates.
Ear tattoos for men – Ear tattoos for men
Men choose ear tattoos for different reasons than most women. Hiding a tattoo with hair is unrealistic for the vast majority of men. Therefore, a tattoo in the ear area for men, on the contrary, will be a bold and shocking tattoo, which will always be in sight. This option can be offered by courageous and purposeful people who are free from dress codes and other people's opinions.