THE MEANING OF THE UNALOME TATTOO ON THE HUMAN BODY
🈴 Check out our exclusive Image Gallery: 👇
Since ancient times, people believed that the higher forces had a great influence on their lives. To get their support, protection, and blessing, they decorated their bodies with tattoos. This phenomenon is typical for various cultures and peoples, including the Indians of South and North America, the inhabitants of modern Europe and, of course, representatives of the Middle East, in particular, beautiful India. Indian culture is still very popular, attracting new and new fans, as it is distinguished by its originality, beauty and mystery.
It is noteworthy that now many people choose Indian symbols not for their philosophical meaning, but solely for their external attractiveness, beautiful graphic performance, thanks to which the wearable pattern makes the image more original and unusual. A good example is unalome, a symbol that looks very unusual. However, this sign clearly deserves closer study, since it is characterized not only by external attractiveness, but also by deep semantic completeness.
WHAT IS IT?
Unalome is a sacred Buddhist drawing that is a powerful protective amulet. These symbols often become elements of Sak Yant tattoos, making them more graphically appealing and "powerful" in terms of protective properties. If you study the visual features of a tattoo, the following elements can be distinguished:
- The base is a straight line. It is believed that he personifies the initial stage, when a person decides to achieve wisdom, he takes the path of constant development and self-improvement.
- Further, the straight line begins to twist, forms numerous spirals and curls. These elements symbolize the difficulties and tests that you inevitably have to face during self-development. Without difficulties, it is simply impossible to get to the ideal and find the desired illumination.
- On top, the line is straightened again, indicating that the person has achieved the set goal, found peace, was able to cope with numerous of his own shortcomings and is now at the highest level of knowledge, understands how the world that surrounds it. it works, you accept it as it is...
In this performance, the sign can be found not only among the Buddhists of India, but also among the monks of Cambodia, Thailand and other countries in which this religious trend adheres.
So he meaning The main part of this sketch is the search for his own «I»»», the desire to achieve enlightenment, the determination of the correct path in life. A person who decides to decorate his skin with such a tattoo, as it were, confirms the fact that he agrees to take on great responsibility, agrees to embark on the path of self-improvement, self-knowledge, is not afraid of tests. that they may well find themselves on this difficult path.This type of tattoo is often done by Buddhist monks, who treat it with great respect, reverence and even reverence. There is an opinion that such tattoos should be done exclusively by monks who are in connection with the other world. If a session with a "tattoo artist" is held, then the work is associated with reading prayers, performing various mystical rituals, the main task of which is to improve the magical properties of the symbol.
Tattoo meanings are identical for both sexes, if you combine them in the list, it will look like this:
- readiness for self-improvement and work on oneself;
- willingness to take "the will into a fist";
- striving for enlightenment and wisdom;
- achieving inner harmony.
🔥Select a topic of your interest:🔥👇
Women often choose to portray a hill with additional elements:
- Lotus. The lotus flower it is one of the most common “auxiliary” details, which not only makes the final decoration more original, beautiful and unusual, but also emphasizes the mood of the entire tattoo, adds femininity to the image of the owner. Soft and delicate lotus petals harmonize well with the curls of the main symbol.
- Butterfly. This symbol is no less feminine than the lotus, therefore it is also suitable for the fair sex. The butterfly it can also be considered a philosophical sign. Being located at the top of the unalom, it seems to show that her mistress was capable of reaching perfection, she is ready to "flutter".
It is also allowed to decorate unalome with various floral ornaments, twisted stems, light petals; all this is in perfect harmony with the general visual style of the pattern.
Everything here is also very individual, but studying the photo, we can conclude that one of the most popular solutions is the location of the tattoo on the wrist. This option is suitable for both sexes, it looks original and interesting, if necessary, the image can be hidden under long sleeves of clothing without any problems. There is no point in making a large pattern, so there is enough space here for its precise elaboration, even if it involves a high level of detail. However, there are other solutions. Among girls, patterns made on the chest are common. Unalome looks very harmonious and sexy here. Also, the pattern is applied to the back of the neck. The last option, by the way, can be considered canonical, because the image is as close as possible to the head, where it can most effectively perform its tasks, help the mind to achieve enlightenment.
In general, there are no particular location restrictions. The only thing worth noting is that it is not recommended to make a standing unalom, such an attitude towards a philosophical symbol is considered, at least, impolite.