Here you can know the characteristics of the drawings and the blue tattoos in pictures. In addition, in the article you can get additional information about blue tattoos and drawings:
🈴 Check out our exclusive Image Gallery: 👇
INTERESTING AND IMPORTANT ABOUT BLUE TATTOOS.
Many people want to decorate their body, emphasizing their individuality. Mankind has been tattooed since ancient times. The tattoo can be in the form of a pattern, an image of an animal or a bird. It is also very popular to fill in various phrases and quotes on parts of the body. There are tattoos directly related to the sign of the zodiac. Before getting a tattoo, you should familiarize yourself with your meaning semantic.
MEANING OF THE BLUE TATTOO OR CHARACTERISTICS OF THE COLOR BLUE.
The blue color of the tattoo symbolizes tranquility and wisdom. In China, blue tattoos were filled in to emphasize masculinity. Many rulers of that time decorated their bodies with blue drawings, since this color was considered divine, regal and emphasized the nobility of the owner. In medieval times, knights filled themselves with tattoos as a sign of loyalty and honor. The blue color of a tattoo can have different meanings. On the one hand, this shade emphasizes the most noble human qualities, on the other hand, it has a mystical character. Very often the image of strange creatures, genies and demons was painted in blue.
In each nation, this color has its own meaning. For this reason, it is necessary to carefully consider the image of the image in combination with the color scheme.
🔥Select a topic of your interest:🔥👇
PROS AND CONS OF GETTING A BLUE TATTOO
A tattoo can not only emphasize the beauty of the body, but also express the character of the owner. Many people use blue tattoos to emphasize their image, while others express their life principles in this way. Nowadays, blue tattoos can be combined with other colorsThey have a variety of shapes and sizes.
BLUE TATTOOS HAVE THEIR BENEFITS:
- You can emphasize your individuality;
- You will stand out from the crowd;
- Wear a tattoo as a talisman;
- As a memory of an event or a person who played an important role in life;
- Many people get tattoos to make it clear to those around them what social class they belong to.
- The procedure to inject paint under the skin is painful. The intensity of the pain depends on the pain threshold and the sensitivity of the body area;
- A poorly thought out pattern or image can become irrelevant over time;
- Over the years, due to skin aging, the tattoo loses its original beauty;
- The ink used to tattoo is permanent. They remain under the skin for life. The tattoo removal process is also quite painful and leaves a scar.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT INK FOR A BLUE TATTOO
In order for the tattoo not to lose its original appearance, it is necessary to choose high-quality paint. Modern paints allow you to preserve the color of the image, its brightness and the clarity of the contours. A good blue paint consists of a chemically synthesized dye and thinner. The second is glycerin or ethyl alcohol. It is better to use a dye from a reputable manufacturer. Poor quality paint can cause severe irritation.
The blue tone of the image must be chosen with careful. For example, blue tattoos have their own application characteristics, which determine the subsequent appearance. It is not recommended to apply a blue tattoo to dark skin, since over time the drawing fades and loses its outlines.