Who doesn't like this blue Disney character? really very few...
That is why thousands of images, accessories, merchandising have been created around him, here we bring a compilation of the most beautiful ideas (we will add until we reach 100).
Stitch - An experiment originally created for chaos and destruction, but in the process it was replaced by a friendly "dog".
🈴 Check out our exclusive Image Gallery: 👇
appearance and character
Stitch is a genetic experiment, the number 626 is a bluish-blue alien. Stitch is approximately 3 feet (or 90 cm) tall. It looks like a koala, so most of the characters don't perceive it as a dog. He also has the ability to change his appearance to some degree: he is able to "pull" a second pair of arms, antennae, and three needles into his body. back, clearly taken from the prehistoric reptile Longiskwama, within the body. It has short legs with curved claws, long, almost rabbit-like ears, a round nose, and oval black eyes (at least when viewed in visible light).
By nature, Stitch initially presents as a beast, driven by the desire to destroy everything, and his cunning intellect made him even more dangerous. But his sudden friendship with Lilo made him noble, kind and loving. But some animal habits, in particular a slight rigidity, still remain.
- Cuddle : the stitch can curl up and roll up.
- Shape : Stitch can grow two pairs of arms, antennae, and 3 spines on his back.
- Superintelligence : can think faster than a supercomputer.
- Super strength : Stitch can lift an object 3000 times its weight.
- Supervision : Stitch has excellent eyesight. You can see at a distance of more than 5-6 kilometers.
- Night vision : Stitch can see very well in the dark.
- infrared sight : If the enemy has a Chameleon-like ability, Stitch can use infrared sight to find it by body temperature.
- super audition : You can hear more than 9 kilometers.
- super smell : He sniffed the bench and said "sure" that Elvis Presley, who starred in the 1961 movie "Blue Hawaii," was sitting on it.
- superspeed : Stitch can reach a car.
- You can scale any surface .
- acid saliva .
- Immunity : Stitch is immune to some of the abilities of other experiments (such as: Angel (624), Checkers (029)).
- Durability: Stitch has solid skin, body, bones, and organs, giving him an advantage over any rival. For example, it is insensitive to high temperatures.
- Super Sharp Claws and Teeth: Stitch has strong teeth and claws, and can even break through steel and bite into a piece of stone.
- Regeneration: Stitch is invulnerable, so he can regenerate from any damage.
- Super strength and resistance: Stitch can fight with any opponent for a long time and not get tired at the same time, he can also withstand any blows.
🔥Select a topic of your interest:🔥👇
Lilo and Stitch
Stitch was created by the evil genius Jamba Juquiba, who called it Experiment 626. He was created from the genes of the most powerful and dangerous creatures in the galaxy, which were wired with electricity to begin the formation of molecules and the process of creation. of a body However, when the experiment was over, Jamba was upset by how cute it turned out to be. However, Jamba soon saw the destructive potential of the 626 and began charging its molecules, but before Stitch was fully charged, they were both arrested by Galactic Federation police officers.
626 was later sentenced by the Supreme Councilor to exile for life on a desert asteroid. Captain Gantu, who despises him, was supposed to serve as the "dangerous creature's" escort. But Stitch has other plans and escapes, after which he lands and is star in the Hawaiian Islands off the island of Kauai. Pretending to be a dog to hide from his pursuers, 626 is literally forced into the care of Lilo, a girl who gives him the name "Stitch."
Lilo teaches Stitch to be good using Elvis Presley as an example. His attempts at first seem unsuccessful, as Stitch is unable to suppress his program of destroying everything around him. And yet, Lilo is delighted with her new "puppy." And although he initially wanted to use the girl as a human shield against Jamba and Agent Pleakley, whose mission it was to capture the stubborn model, Stitch gradually begins to build friendships with Lilo, which are shown in all their splendor when she save. from the claws of Ganta. After such heroism, the Grand Councilor allows Stitch to remain "in exile" on Earth, with Lilo as overseer, and Lilo's certificate of purchase at the dog shelter as an excuse for his actions. As a result, Lilo becomes not only a best friend, but also a sister, and maybe not only, to Stitch.
Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch's Biggest Problem
Stitch feels great with Lilo and no longer wants to destroy everything around him (although he is still hot-tempered and mischievous), living with Jamba and Pleakley in Lilo's house until he starts "working on and off". Since it was not fully charged upon its creation, Stitch experiences intermittent interruptions that return him to his original destructive program. Realizing this, Jamba builds a suitable charging chamber for Stitch. At the same time, Stitch himself, not wanting to harm his loved ones and not knowing about Jamba's plans, tries to leave Earth and fly to a desert planet, while Lilo, Jamba and others desperately try to return and load him. he. Although Stitch was put in the cargo chamber too late, he is resurrected thanks to Lilo's love and her belief that love is stronger than death.
Stitch's new adventures
Stitch discovers the remaining 625 experiments sealed in a container as dehydrated beads with numbers. In order to save Jamba, who was kidnapped by Doctor Hamswil, an exchange of the kidnapped evil genius for experiments is organized, but in the end it all ends with the release of all the samples and the capture of Lilo and Stitch. Hamster then tries to clone Stitch, but is saved by Experiment 221 (Sparky). Stitch then rescues Lilo and lands Hamswil's ship back to Kauai, where the Grand Councilor awaits them to arrest Hamswil.
leroy and stitch
Lilo and Stitch collected all 625 samples, found them a home and something to do. Stitch is appointed captain of the army in the BKK (Big Red Cruiser), Jamba returns to his laboratory, where he created Stitch, and Pleakley is appointed a teacher at the Galactic Vocational School. Hamster escapes from a high-security asteroid and makes it to Jamba's lab. Homyaksvil, noticing that Jamba is working on Experiment 629, tells Jamba to finish it. Once the work is finished, you receive the name from »Leroy«»». He possessed the same abilities as Stitch, but slightly stronger than him. Hamswill creates around 600 copies of Leroy and captures all 625 samples. However, Leroy has a soft spot: the song Aloha Oh. After the battle with Leroy, Stitch, Jamba, and Pleakley return to earth, and Homyaksvil, along with Leroy, are apprehended.