+35 Images of Beautiful Pedicure for girls
Children also want to be beautiful. It is especially important to increase the self-esteem of girls, allowing them to show off with well-groomed legs and unusual decoration on the nails.
Also, the proper foot care and nails helps prevent serious problems of inflammation, fungus and calluses, which are not uncommon in active children and adolescents.
🈴 Check out our exclusive Image Gallery: 👇
You son is a reflection of yourself, respectively, if your daughter is seen with dirty feet, or worse, with dirty and overgrown nails, you look the same, even if you are dressed in the latest fashion and have just left the beauty salon.
Teach your child to take care of himself from an early age and he will thank you as he gets older.
To acquaint your child with the world of beauty and reverent self-care or to wait a little longer is a question, the answer to which will always remain with the mother, and if she considers it necessary, in TATTOOS AND FASHION we will tell you how to make one pedicure for girls.
Pedicure is one of the most important components of the image of a well-groomed woman. The complex of careful Foot care includes a wide range of procedures, but not all of them are acceptable for a person's developing skin and nails:
your son. However, there are not only permitted, but also mandatory measures related mainly, of course, to hygiene.
What is the difference between children's and adult pedicures?
The mothers They take care of babies' feet and toenails from the moment they are born. Already at the age of 4-5 years, girls begin to be interested in children's outfits, jewelry and cosmetics. It is at this age that simple care procedures can begin to be supplemented by a full-fledged pedicure for girls “like mommy's”.
Accustomed to taking care of themselves, at the age of 10-12, boys and girls will be able to independently carry out the entire complex.
When accustoming a child to a pedicure procedure, parents need to know the fundamental difference from adult techniques: children's nails and skin are very delicate, prone to dermatitis and inflammation. That is why only specialized tools, gentle exposure methods and special tools are used.
Adult pedicure sets and children's hardware cutters are categorically not suitable.
Advantages of children's pedicure
- Girls and boys from a young age learn to take care of themselves, to take care of the beauty of the body from head to toe.
- The pedicure procedure, carried out according to all the rules, brings a lot of pleasure and positive emotions.
- Bright design increases the self-esteem of a young fashionista, teaches to follow fashion trends.
🔥Select a topic of your interest:🔥👇
- Regular cleaning, nutrition and the correct shape of marigolds reduce the risk of developing inflammatory diseases and deformities. Legs just glow with health.
- Procedures improve blood circulation, relieve leg fatigue and allow the child to relieve stress.
Disadvantages of children's pedicure
- Not all children are diligent, they may not like any stage of the procedure.
- The use of unverified adult products and medicines can lead to allergies and thinning of the legs. nails.
Having considered the pros and cons of children's pedicure, we can note its beneficial effect on the psychological state and health of the child, as well as an excellent educational effect.
Rules for performing children's pedicure at home
In order not to cause injury to the child, to avoid the occurrence of nail infections and problems, must comply with the following recommendations:
- All formulations, varnishes and oils must have a composition that is safe for children, hypoallergenic and without aggressive components. Before using a new product, it is necessary to perform an allergy test by dropping it on the skin. If there is no redness and itching, you can use it;
- it is better to use varnishes that contain calcium in their composition;
- You can not cut the nails at the root, or round them in the shape of an oval, almond. On the legs, the free edges are drawn in a straight line, slightly rounding the tips. Otherwise, the nails will bend, grow into the delicate skin;
- The foot bath should not be too hot or too cold. The optimum temperature is 38-390. Also, don't hold your legs for more than 10 minutes;
- after all procedures, feet, fingers and nails are lubricated with nourishing oil or baby cream;
- the cuticle in children is not cut, but only moved with an orange stick. With regular pedicure, it will gradually stop actively growing;
- Nail files and heel graters need to be smooth, with a slight abrasiveness. For babies, one brush is enough to clean their feet.
Do not use products that contain acids of fruits, exfoliating preparations or varnishes with acetone.
Technique to perform children's pedicure step by step.
If you have tools and materials, the pedicure childish it can be done independently, without much difficulty.
The procedure consists of the following steps:
- all tools, the work surface and hands must be treated with an antiseptic. Pre-fry cutting tools or steam them;
- wash the child's feet well with soap, dry it, treat it with an antiseptic;
- clean the dirt under the nails, if any;
- trim the nails with scissors and give them the desired shape with a file, leaving 1 mm of free edge, and slightly rounding the tips. The middle must be strictly horizontal;
- lower the legs in a bath with warm water, a solution of sea salt or an extract of medicinal herbs for 10-15 minutes;
- apply softening oil to the cuticle, move it with an orange stick;
- rub the heels and feet with a special file or pumice stone, removing calluses, dead cells.
For babies and children, these procedures are enough. Older girls can apply a clear coat or make a full decorative nail design
LIKE AND SHARE is free 😉